1. With the napkin face down, orient it so that one of the corners points to you.
2. Starting at the upper tip, fold the right side about 1/3 of the way diagonally to the left. Don’t press the fold down yet.
3. Repeat step two with the left side, ending with both sides symmetrical. Now press down the folds.
4. Fold the right side in about 1/3 of the way starting from the upper tip, repeating the last two steps. Don’t press yet.
5. Repeat the last fold along the left side maintaining symmetry. The napkin should now be similar in width to a tie. Press the folds down.
6. Fold the upper 1/3 of the tie diagonally to the right so the tip of the tie is perpendicular to the lower part.
7. Turn the tie over so the tip points left.
8. Wrap the tip around the top of the tie and tuck it in underneath to create the knot. Happy Father’s Day.